DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Update on Suzuki engine (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/126796-re-update-suzuki-engine.html)

Jon Elson October 27th 05 10:14 PM

Update on Suzuki engine

Ignoramus21002 wrote:

A police detective called me. I told him the full fedex story. After
realizing that I will not be home during his working hours, he asked
me to get a VIN number off the engine. He said that it should be there
in at least 3 places (any ideas where?)

I doubt the number on a motorcycle engine is in 3 places. Maybe on the
WHOLE
motorcycle it will be in 3 places, but you don't have all of that. Look
it over
with a bright light for numbers that are STAMPED into a flat space on
the metal.
It should be a pretty long sequence that goes
letter-letter-number-letter-letter
and then continues for 14-17 total characters.

Jon