Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Waynemak

Default Pumpkin Guns/Cannon holy #@$%

I saw a very large pumpkin cannon today; my son was very excited almost as
much as me. The barrel is about 30 to 35 feet long; it's connected to a 400
to 600 gallon air tank? Looks awesome built with one hell of a paint job.
The thing is on a triaxle trailer. I went in and asked when they use this
thing and next weekend is the one time a year they compete. It's not truly
open to the public but it's along a public road. I hope to get out and get a
few pictures this weekend. Now this is someone with some serious time to do
some BIG metal working projects. The owner is a welder.