DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Unknown plasma Cutter Help (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/12412-unknown-plasma-cutter-help.html)

Dan Clingman October 20th 03 10:33 PM

Unknown plasma Cutter Help

I bought a plasma cutter from a guy who bought it at an action. I can
probably get my money back but I would rather have a plasma cutter.

It has some problems.

The torch business end is gone. Just the trigger, some wires and a
hose.
OK I can get these..

I get it home and look for a brand name...

All that is on the yellow steel box:

Plasma pcs/25
Made in Italy Patent pending
110 VAC power at 27 amps

The box looks like a small rectangular mig with a air regulator on the
back; no other controls.

Google search has come up empty.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I took it down to the local welding store on Sat. They were less then
helpful.

Dan Clingman

Ernie Leimkuhler October 21st 03 08:10 PM

Unknown plasma Cutter Help

ESAB

call them.

ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
801 Wilson Avenue
P.O. Box 517
US-HANOVER, PA 17331-1058
Phone: +1 800-934-9353
Fax: +1 717-637-2619

ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
411 S. Ebenezer Road
P.O. Box 100545
US-FLORENCE, SC 29501-0545
Phone: +1 843-669-4411
Fax: +1 843-664-4258
E-mail:

ESAB Welding & Cutting Products (for Consumables)
3325 Middle Road
P.O.Box 710
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Phone: +1 440-992-4412