Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DOC

Default screw thread questions

I recently picked up some CO2 cylinders which I want to use as the
power source for small combat robots. Think flipper, hammer...

Couple pics he
http://www3.sympatico.ca/doc/co21.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/doc/co22.jpg

I make the external thread out to be 3/4-27. That's something
I've never heard of! Proprietary?

The things are made by the Walter Kidde Company Limited and, although
unused, say "Made in England 1958", "Part No. WKA25533"

Can't find anything on the web.

Any idea what kind of fitting this is?

Tanks,
DOC