DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why Delta decalred bankruptcy (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/121624-why-delta-decalred-bankruptcy.html)

Rex B September 20th 05 07:29 PM

JR North September 21st 05 02:40 AM

axolotl September 21st 05 03:20 AM

Ken Davey September 21st 05 07:57 AM

Deja Vu all over again.

http://www.cargolaw.com/1999nightmare.html

Kevin Gallimore

Awesome site!

Ken.

jim rozen September 21st 05 02:06 PM

In article , JR North says...

Cheasy Photoshop fake.

Apparently not. It was not sucked in, but rather
blown in by another aircraft on the ramp. It was
at gatwick I think.

Jim

please reply to:

Searcher1 September 21st 05 03:35 PM

It is not a fake, it really did happen.

Searcher1

steamer September 21st 05 05:41 PM

--Had me worried when I thot immediately of the tool company;
screw the airline! ;-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Post Burn thought for the day:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Why wear pants?

JR North September 22nd 05 01:55 AM

Hmmm. The CG is all wrong for it to be stable in the intake duct. The
left rear upper corner of the container, which would need to be inside
the duct, and so restrain the container from rotating out, is actually
outside. It would have to be VERY firmly wedged at the other contact
points, but I don't see any distortion in the duct wall at the contact
point on the left. At the angle the container rests, the right upper
corner is inside the duct, but the container walls slope outwards in
relation to the duct, so that corner would not prevent the container
from rotating down on the other two pivot points.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

jim rozen wrote:

In article , JR North says...

Cheasy Photoshop fake.

Apparently not. It was not sucked in, but rather
blown in by another aircraft on the ramp. It was
at gatwick I think.

Jim

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"