Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Searcher1

Default OT on the so-called OT problem

I thought that this board was a place that you know you could turn to for
help with questions concerning metal work? Well, it is, and it seems that
this is some what like a meeting place for friends, and when friends get
together they don't only talk about one thing. The atmosphere here is one of
a friendly "bar" where you can chat about anything thats on your mind,
Mainly, of course the OT's are on current events which effects everyone
including the metalworking crowd and we like to talk about that! But on the
other hand we KNOW that we can get whatever information we need on the
subject of metalwork.So, do you walk into a bar and get ticked off because
the bartender asks you about the hurricane, or politics?
This heres a friendly place and lets keep it that way, If you are tired of
the OT's then by all means filter them out, some of us like to express our
opinons as did you!

I like this place I find out what I need to know about welding and such
(lots of good info here, BTW) Plus I get the added benefit of chatting with
others about lifes little anecdotes.

THanks for reading
Searcher