Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don Stauffer

Default Geez the OT is getting bad again.

I just dropped another newsgroup that I had subscribed to for over ten
years 'cause the OT was starting to overwhelm the on topic stuff.

About a year ago I took a sabbatical from this group for about six
months 'cause of the amount of OT. It looks like it is time for
another. There is an old saying in economics that bad money drives out
the good. I wonder if the preponderance of bad messages is driving out
the good.