DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Clausing lathe oil (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/118856-clausing-lathe-oil.html)

Charlie August 29th 05 08:56 AM

Clausing lathe oil

What are the current lubricants to replace the following ones for the
Clausing 5900-series engine lathe?
Texaco Way Lubricant "D"
Texaco Regal PC-R&O oil
Texaco Regal Oil G

TEAMGREEN December 23rd 05 12:03 PM

Clausing lathe oil

For the PC-R & O oil the cross reference is shell turbo t68 oil.I
get it from Golden Gate Petroleum for 46.00 for 5 gallons
1800-640-4311

TEAMGREEN December 23rd 05 12:03 PM

Clausing lathe oil

I actually had to buy it myself.Shoot me an email and I will sell ya
some if ya :D

Mark Rand December 23rd 05 10:46 PM

Clausing lathe oil

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:03:17 GMT, lid
(TEAMGREEN) wrote:

For the PC-R & O oil the cross reference is shell turbo t68 oil.I
get it from Golden Gate Petroleum for 46.00 for 5 gallons
1800-640-4311

Go to your nearest power station, they tend to use about 3000 gallons per
650MW turbine :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM