rsylvest

Default bench bender and right angle

Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup my bench bender
to do right angle bend of a flat bar.

Can some of you can send me a picture of the initial setup
The instruction that come with the bender is not clear enough
for me. I know where to put the right angle adapter but ...

thank you

Keith Marshall

I can't figure out how to setup my bench bender
to do right angle bend of a flat bar.

Can some of you can send me a picture of the initial setup
The instruction that come with the bender is not clear enough
for me. I know where to put the right angle adapter but ...

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...Rightangle.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...ightangle1.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...ightangle2.jpg

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Larry Jaques

On 25 Aug 2005 14:45:21 -0700, the opaque "rsylvest"
clearly wrote:

Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup my bench bender
to do right angle bend of a flat bar.

Can some of you can send me a picture of the initial setup
The instruction that come with the bender is not clear enough
for me. I know where to put the right angle adapter but ...

Download the instruction sheet for the Harbor Fright model
and you should see how to set it up. (Even if it's a different
brand.)
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf...m&ItemID=44094

CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design
rsylvest

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much for your fast response!

Mike Henry

clearly wrote:

Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup my bench bender
to do right angle bend of a flat bar.

Can some of you can send me a picture of the initial setup
The instruction that come with the bender is not clear enough
for me. I know where to put the right angle adapter but ...

Download the instruction sheet for the Harbor Fright model
and you should see how to set it up. (Even if it's a different
brand.)
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf...m&ItemID=44094

Or here for Diacro rotary benders:

http://www.diacro.com/manuals.php