DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo retrofit (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/11691-fa-sherline-cnc-mill-deskcnc-servo-retrofit.html)

Fred Smith September 15th 03 06:33 PM

FA: Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo retrofit

Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo system retrofit on Ebay.

Buy it now, available.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Newsgroup and Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/hobby

We are THE source for low cost Cad Cam

Bing September 15th 03 07:22 PM

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo system retrofit on Ebay.

Buy it now, available.

Speaking of Sherline. I have been playing around with the rotary table I
bought and I really like it !

For small stuff and for the pricetag of $540 ya just cant beat it. I havent
hooked it up to the CNC machine yet as I have to buy another axis board for
it before I do. We got it on the Bridgeports now and its very easy to
operate and program. I wouldnt take a havy cut with it though :)

Bing