DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   6" PVC PIPE (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/116594-6%22-pvc-pipe.html)

madhat August 11th 05 06:10 AM

6" PVC PIPE

Find a local Plumber the smallest one you can find that does commercial
work. He might have a couple of pieces of scrap.

Try an ag/irrigation outfit.

Try your local city water/sewer department. they probably trash pieces that
small every day.

BTW, You never said whether you need schedule 40, sched 80, 3034 or what. If
you need to have fittings, joints etc.

Good Luck

--
Some people will tell you that slow is good...and it may be, on some
days...but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed

Hunter S. Thompson