Randy Zimmerman

Default elecric gate

No not electrified! This is a good for a dead garage door opener.

http://metalworking.com/DropBox/gate1.txt

files gate 1 to gate 5

My wife is happy not having to push the gate open and closed plus it keeps
the dogs out.
Randy

Gerald Miller

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:44:55 GMT, "Randy Zimmerman"
wrote:

No not electrified! This is a good for a dead garage door opener.

http://metalworking.com/DropBox/gate1.txt

files gate 1 to gate 5

My wife is happy not having to push the gate open and closed plus it keeps
the dogs out.
Randy

Nice job! Reminds me of one airfield where the security gate was
operated by a card key for entry and a magnetic sensor loop for exit.
For the convenience of those "in the know" there was a garbage can lid
hanging on the fence outside the gate, ready to be slid under the gate
to activate the loop in case you forgot your key card.
Another situation required a rolling security gate to close a 370 foot
opening. The cost got to the point where the security fence was
extended to enclose the entire facility.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
JohnM

Randy Zimmerman wrote:
No not electrified! This is a good for a dead garage door opener.

http://metalworking.com/DropBox/gate1.txt

files gate 1 to gate 5

My wife is happy not having to push the gate open and closed plus it keeps
the dogs out.
Randy

Nice. Lucky thing my wife doesn't read my usenet groups.

John

Two way gate lock? julvr Home Repair 4 July 18th 06 01:43 AM
Building a fence and large gate Darren Woodworking 9 June 30th 05 05:40 PM
d-i-y sliding steel double gate T i m UK diy 20 April 29th 04 03:11 PM
Need some ideas for a gate Jon Ward Metalworking 20 March 25th 04 11:33 AM
CH System - what is this gate valve for? Colin M UK diy 7 November 25th 03 10:04 AM