beezeebee

Default Hi,

Hi,

I just downloaded a fantastic new messenger called IMVITE. It's
compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AOL and ICQ, so I can see all my contacts
and chat with them using this one messenger alone. It's really unique.

But IMVITE is more than a great IM...it's also the Messenger that pays.

As an IMVITE member, you EARN CASH REBATES on all your online shopping
at the built-in IMVITE Shopping Mall with over 1000 stores. They have
eBay, DELL, Disney, BestBuy, iTunes, Land's End, Sony, and hundreds of
your favorite brand name stores.

For example, instead of purchasing a book directly from eBay.com, you
can purchase the same book by going to eBay.com through the IMVITE
Shopping mall...and your Shopping Rebate will be automatically credited
to your IMVITE account.

Why buy directly if IMVITE pays you to shop?

The IMVITE's Messenger has all the IM features you love:
- Audio and Video chat.
- Secure and encrypted messaging.
- No spyware.
- Google search.
- RSS News (choose your favorite headline news).
- My Shops (Select your favorite online stores for one click shopping).

Plus great rebates on your online purchases through the IMVITE Shopping
Mall.

To download the FREE IMVITE Messenger go to
http://www.messengerbiz.com/zeezgifts

You'll be very impressed.

My user name is zeezgifts. Remember to add me to your list and to send
me a message after you log in to let me know what you think.

Regards,

CECILIA
http://shopping.imvite.com/zeezgifts
http://dating.imvite.com/zeezgifts