Christopher Tidy

Default Phase convertor article

Hi,

Someone posted a link to an informative article about rotary phase
convertors last week. Now I want to read it but I can't find the link.
Anyone have it?

Best wishes,

Chris

Christopher Tidy

Ignoramus5833 wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:59:30 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy wrote:

Hi,

Someone posted a link to an informative article about rotary phase
convertors last week. Now I want to read it but I can't find the link.
Anyone have it?

here is a good one:

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/ph-conv/ph-conv.html

Thanks, Igor. That was the one I was looking for.

Chris

230 3 phase or 120/208 3 Phase service? gtslabs Metalworking 10 July 24th 05 10:38 PM
3 phase welders RoyJ Metalworking 15 July 9th 05 10:28 PM
Motor capacitor sizing? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 5 June 10th 05 10:14 PM
General stuff on phase converters Bob Swinney Metalworking 2 November 25th 03 07:51 PM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM