Junior Member

Question roto bor cutters

I found a wooden box that has several drill bits in it. It says Jancy Roto Bor on the box and the bits have never been used. I called Jancy and they said they had sold that selection to Kramer Air Tool co. I saw where this Roto Bor was the original item manufactured by Jancy in 1956. Does anyone have any idea if these are still used and if so, how much they are worth?