Kim

Default looking for letter set - 3/16" - (if on stamp not reversed)

Hi,

I'm trying to find a letter set, 5/32" - 3/16" high (caps only).
Stand-alone letters or on stamps. If on stamps, then not reversed.
(would produce a reversed image if you inked it...) They need to be at
least 1/32" thick (if on a smamp then raised that high), but
prefereably 1/16" thick. (If they are beads, then no extra loops for
stringing.)

Anyone know where I can get this?

(I found a reversed metal stamp set for stamping metal, but the letters
are not flat on top, they are rounded (one set looks pretty sharp) to
facilitate stamping steel. I need them to be flat.)

Thanks

Joe AutoDrill

(I found a reversed metal stamp set for stamping metal, but the letters
are not flat on top, they are rounded (one set looks pretty sharp) to
facilitate stamping steel. I need them to be flat.)

Are they pronounced enough that you could mill the top off of all of them
and make them flat? Might be hard to do, but might also be the only way to
get them...

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Fragile Warrior Bees

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
(I found a reversed metal stamp set for stamping metal, but the letters
are not flat on top, they are rounded (one set looks pretty sharp) to
facilitate stamping steel. I need them to be flat.)

Are they pronounced enough that you could mill the top off of all of them
and make them flat? Might be hard to do, but might also be the only way
to get them...

Can I ask what they will be used for? Inked letters (like rubber stamps and
typesetter print) are reversed to come out correctly when inked.

Could you use a set of reversed letters and make your own molds to make
letters facing the way you want them?

Dr. Sooz

Go to a well-stocked scrapbook store. They have all sorts of letters
-- not just rubber stamps, not just stickers. The one near me even has
miniature Scrabble letter tiles.

Any recommendations for a good overview of pic and basic stamps Bill Velek Electronics 6 September 1st 04 10:43 PM
source for parallel machine files - progress Grant Erwin Metalworking 1 August 11th 04 09:16 PM
Stamp Duty Phil Norman UK diy 65 August 22nd 03 05:00 PM
Stamp Duty update Phil Norman UK diy 3 August 16th 03 11:48 PM
Hallmark stamp wanted Glenn Cramond Metalworking 3 August 6th 03 05:48 PM