Steve Mulhollan

Default WTB: .50BMG & 20mm Brass

I am looking for a small quantity of 50BMG and 20mm (and larger)
brass. If you have any, please contact me. Thanks.

Steve
Dave Hinz

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:31:12 -0400, Steve Mulhollan wrote:
I am looking for a small quantity of 50BMG and 20mm (and larger)
brass. If you have any, please contact me. Thanks.

Wouldn't hurt to try over on rec.guns - see you there, maybe?

Dave Hinz

R. O'Brian

50BMG is readily available. Google will show lots of hits.
20mm is another matter. This guy has some, but you need to be more specific
as to what type. The most common is the Vulcan cannon round, but other
vintage military weapons use Hispano, Oerlikon, Lahti and several other
types

Another source is
http://www.ows-ammunition.com/cgi-bi...42abca85&L=eng

They will have 50 BMG also