DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hydraulic power textbooks or web sites? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/112494-hydraulic-power-textbooks-web-sites.html)

MetalHead July 10th 05 03:41 AM

Hydraulic power textbooks or web sites?

Can anybody recommend a good textbook or web site for intro to hydraulic
drive system design? I am interested in learning about the basic design
and power transfer in hydraulic pumps and motors and could not see
anything useful on Google.

Thanks,
Bob

williamhenry July 10th 05 03:44 AM

Vickers industrial hydraulics manual

ISBN 0-9634162-0-0

from ebay , less than ten bucks in most cases

DE July 10th 05 04:15 AM

John Deere's FOS (fundamentals of service) Manual is basic, but pretty
good. DE

MetalHead July 11th 05 03:46 AM

MetalHead wrote:
Can anybody recommend a good textbook or web site for intro to hydraulic
drive system design? I am interested in learning about the basic design
and power transfer in hydraulic pumps and motors and could not see
anything useful on Google.

Thanks,
Bob

Thanks for the suggestions!

Bob

bill July 12th 05 01:21 AM

http://www.lazygator.n4jsb.net/intheshop.html fm5-499

military hydraulics course

MetalHead July 12th 05 03:44 AM

bill wrote:
http://www.lazygator.n4jsb.net/intheshop.html fm5-499

military hydraulics course

Thanks for the pointer, but the web site says that it can't find that
file. All the other ones on that page were there, but not the fm5-499 one.

Bob