MetalHead

Default Hydraulic power textbooks or web sites?

Can anybody recommend a good textbook or web site for intro to hydraulic
drive system design? I am interested in learning about the basic design
and power transfer in hydraulic pumps and motors and could not see
anything useful on Google.

Thanks,
Bob
williamhenry

Vickers industrial hydraulics manual

ISBN 0-9634162-0-0

from ebay , less than ten bucks in most cases

DE

John Deere's FOS (fundamentals of service) Manual is basic, but pretty
good. DE

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:41:53 GMT, MetalHead
wrote:

Can anybody recommend a good textbook or web site for intro to hydraulic
drive system design? I am interested in learning about the basic design
and power transfer in hydraulic pumps and motors and could not see
anything useful on Google.

Thanks,
Bob

MetalHead

MetalHead wrote:
Can anybody recommend a good textbook or web site for intro to hydraulic
drive system design? I am interested in learning about the basic design
and power transfer in hydraulic pumps and motors and could not see
anything useful on Google.

Thanks,
Bob

Thanks for the suggestions!

Bob
bill

http://www.lazygator.n4jsb.net/intheshop.html fm5-499

military hydraulics course

MetalHead

bill wrote:
http://www.lazygator.n4jsb.net/intheshop.html fm5-499

military hydraulics course

Thanks for the pointer, but the web site says that it can't find that
file. All the other ones on that page were there, but not the fm5-499 one.

Bob

Power Supply Repair fernando1222 Electronics Repair 0 June 7th 05 09:18 PM
PC power related questions [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 20th 05 11:28 PM
retrofitting an ATX psupply into a microATX psupply box - won't power dave Electronics Repair 0 March 23rd 05 03:23 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
Looking for Plans to build a hydraulic power pack? Joseph Metalworking 1 October 20th 03 10:33 PM