Duane Bozarth

"R.H." wrote:

No, it's not for any type of cylinder.

Ok, it's an egg crate...
R.H.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
"R.H." wrote:

396...Votive candles, perhaps?

Nope, not candles.

Rob

R.H.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
"R.H." wrote:
..

No, it's not for any type of cylinder.

Ok, it's an egg crate...

Yes, it was marked as being an egg shipper, as seen in this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...02/pic396b.jpg

Duane Bozarth

"R.H." wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
"R.H." wrote:
..

No, it's not for any type of cylinder.

Ok, it's an egg crate...

Yes, it was marked as being an egg shipper, as seen in this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...02/pic396b.jpg

I was confused when I saw the dimensions--seemed too tall, but the input
on cardboard divders was the final clue...

On 8-Jul-2005, "R.H." wrote:

ll but one have been answered correctly so far:

394. Water sprinkler
395. Bee smoker
396.
397. Harpoon head
398. Corn planter
399. Soldering iron

396 looks like it might be used for storing grenades?

Dave Balderstone

In article , R.H.
wrote:

Not an incubator...

But for eggs. ;-)

I wonder if I'd gone to our librarian at work (I work for a farm
newspaper in western Canada) she would have been able to ID it for
me...

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
R.H.

wrote in message

On 8-Jul-2005, "R.H." wrote:

ll but one have been answered correctly so far:

394. Water sprinkler
395. Bee smoker
396.
397. Harpoon head
398. Corn planter
399. Soldering iron

396 looks like it might be used for storing grenades?

No, the compartments are too small for grenades.

Rob

Duane Bozarth

"R.H." wrote:

wrote in message

On 8-Jul-2005, "R.H." wrote:

ll but one have been answered correctly so far:

394. Water sprinkler
395. Bee smoker
396.
397. Harpoon head
398. Corn planter
399. Soldering iron

396 looks like it might be used for storing grenades?

No, the compartments are too small for grenades.

Well, after a time the intended contents can become quite effective even
if not of quite the same range...
Earle Jones

In article ,
"R.H." wrote:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

*
#394 is a rainbird (sprinkler head).

#395 is used by a bee-keeper to produce smoke.

#399 is an old-fashioned non-electric soldering iron.

earle
*
Mike Dworetsky

394 lawn sprinkler
399 soldering or brazing iron

others ?

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove "pants" spamblock to send e-mail)
"R.H." wrote in message
.. .
Another set has just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

393 - is specifically a *herb* chopper....I have many examples

Jon