Ronnie

Default BEST RING ROLLER FOR THE MONEY...?

Hi All:

I'm finally at the point where I need a ring roller for both play and
business. I know about Shop Outfitters and their pedestal ring roller
for $770.00 looks like an awesome machine, but that's a lot of dough.
Their smaller one for $360.00, I'm affraid, won't do the job for me, so
I'd rather buy one machine, one time and get it over with. Are there
any other brands / options for me out there? Ernie, anyone?

Ronnie

Harbor Freight has a ring roller about $50.

What kind of capacity do you need?

Are you doing production?

If so, what's your production rate, per day, month, or year?

Doug

Richard Ferguson

www.homier.com has a band roller for $90 or so, it is on my wish list.

It is speced heavier than the $50 Harbor Freight roller.

What are you planning to bend?

Richard

Ronnie wrote:
Hi All:

I'm finally at the point where I need a ring roller for both play and
business. I know about Shop Outfitters and their pedestal ring roller
for $770.00 looks like an awesome machine, but that's a lot of dough.
Their smaller one for $360.00, I'm affraid, won't do the job for me, so
I'd rather buy one machine, one time and get it over with. Are there
any other brands / options for me out there? Ernie, anyone?

Ronnie

Ronnie

What I plan to bend is up to 2 inch x 1/8" flat bar, no more than 5/8
hot roll, etc. Not an entry level roller, but short of a machine shop.
I build a lot of stuff for an outdoor nature company, and they're
wanting more and more round stuff, half-round, diamond shaped stuff,
etc.

Richard Ferguson

I could not find it on the homier.com website, but found something
similar for $150 on the toolamerica.net website. It is speced for 3/8
inch by 2 inch wide flat bar, so plenty beefy for what you describe.
Minimum circle is 8 inches.

http://www.toolamerica.net

Richard

Ronnie wrote:

Hi All:

I'm finally at the point where I need a ring roller for both play and
business. I know about Shop Outfitters and their pedestal ring roller
for $770.00 looks like an awesome machine, but that's a lot of dough.
Their smaller one for $360.00, I'm affraid, won't do the job for me, so
I'd rather buy one machine, one time and get it over with. Are there
any other brands / options for me out there? Ernie, anyone?
Ronnie

Spacing of junction boxes and fcus on a ring circuit chopsaw UK diy 3 March 15th 05 06:25 AM
OT - Social Security...Your Money Or Theirs? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 34 February 11th 05 04:32 AM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
Ring Roller Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 0 September 30th 03 11:58 PM