Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GregL

Default Using ceramic tile in place of fire brick

Hello all,

I am new to welding and am starting with Gas to get some experience
there before going to MIG or TIG. I am havig trouble finding fire
brick in the Marietta area. But I thought that maybe a few layers of
ceramic tile might do the trick in it's place. Is this a STUPID idea?
If this is not a good idea, what should I buy online to do the trick?

Painting Fire Brick Nigel Heather UK diy 1 June 3rd 05 02:15 AM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
How to get metal marks off of ceramic tile. Chris J... Home Repair 5 February 24th 04 07:53 AM
Advice on living flame gas fire Stuart UK diy 11 December 2nd 03 11:47 AM
cutting hole in ceramic tile Dave Liquorice UK diy 20 July 30th 03 02:01 PM