jim rozen

Default Stuart's still a wingnut

In article , Ed Huntress says...

...calls himself a Rebrobate Libertine, ...

LOL.

Jim

please reply to:
Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

...calls himself a Rebrobate Libertine, ...

LOL.

Jim

Jeez, is your news server backed up? Or is that a delayed laugh? I think I
sent that over a week ago.

--
Ed Huntress

jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

...calls himself a Rebrobate Libertine, ...

LOL.

Jeez, is your news server backed up? Or is that a delayed laugh? I think I
sent that over a week ago.

Newsguy's done some weird stuff with how they list threads lately.

They've stopped listing every posting in a thread (which they used
to do) and have gone to only listing the *last* post. But you still
find the entire thread if you desire to see it.

However there seem to be occasional burps where a random post in the
middle of a thread gets listed on its own, not associated with the
rest of the thread. It cannot seem to link to the main body of
the thread, but sometimes they're interesting nontheless.

Your "retrospective liberarian' post was one of them....

Jim

please reply to:
Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

...calls himself a Rebrobate Libertine, ...

LOL.

Jeez, is your news server backed up? Or is that a delayed laugh? I think

sent that over a week ago.

Newsguy's done some weird stuff with how they list threads lately.

They've stopped listing every posting in a thread (which they used
to do) and have gone to only listing the *last* post. But you still
find the entire thread if you desire to see it.

However there seem to be occasional burps where a random post in the
middle of a thread gets listed on its own, not associated with the
rest of the thread. It cannot seem to link to the main body of
the thread, but sometimes they're interesting nontheless.

Your "retrospective liberarian' post was one of them....

Jim

How about that. I think I will never understand how this whole thing works,
and I have little incentive to find out. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Wild Bill

FWIW, the feed for my reader has been doing the same things. It's not
apparent whether the post is new, or what it's about if there isn't a
partial quote of a previous post.

WB