DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kurt vise FA on eBay (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/10859-kurt-vise-fa-ebay.html)

Rick Chamberlain August 3rd 03 02:59 PM

Kurt vise FA on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2039&category=
12584

Hard to tell from the bad pic, but I would assume this is a decent deal.
Until you read the fine print about the shipping charges.

Rick, who is sure this has to be a typo...

Steve Worcester August 3rd 03 03:48 PM

Kurt vise FA on eBay

$3600 does seem rather excessive, doesn't it. :)

--
Steve Worcester
www.turningwood.com

Bob Swinney August 3rd 03 04:08 PM

Kurt vise FA on eBay

Gee. Thanks for the warning. I was about to send him $3600.00 for
shipping.

Bob Swinney