Torsten

Default Best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames?

What is the best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames.
And combinations of Windows and Door Elements.

3D Solid Modeler or a 2D Drafting Program?

Assuming Money is not a subject.

Can you make a recommendation for any peticular Package?

Tim Shoppa

What is the best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames.

Huh?

If you go to a big-name window distributor they have some
special-purpose applications that pick out the components which meet
your measurements and even tell them if the parts are in stock (and if
so, what cuts need to be done if any) or they have to order from the
factory.

But this is almost certainly not what you're looking for. Most
architectural drawings just show the size of the hole, and specify the
window that is going to fit in that hole in accompanying text. I think
you're looking for something that shows every little detail of the
window, and such software may exist but I've never seen it.

Tim.

DeepDiver

"Torsten" wrote in message
What is the best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames.
And combinations of Windows and Door Elements.

3D Solid Modeler or a 2D Drafting Program?

Assuming Money is not a subject.

Can you make a recommendation for any peticular Package?

I think this is what you're looking for:

FloorPlan 3D Design Suite 10
http://www.imsisoft.com/prodinfo.asp...316&cid=192150

- Michael

woodworker88

3d Solid modeller: Autodesk Inventor 8
Definetly.

I have a website containing examples of what can be done; the server is
down right now but i'll post the site when it's back up.

woodworker88

Check out
http://engineer.la.mvla.net/robotics...005%20Inventor
also go to main site at www.lahsrobotics.org and scroll down to the