Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Flat Lapping

Hello Group

I have a Flat lapping machine with me and have been trying to lap some
quartz blanks but after lapping when i measure the frequency I found
that the frequency spread is too high all the time, Can someone give
me some expert comments on how can I decrease the frequency spread.
Also I will highly appreciate if someone can please provide me links
to some helpful documents about flat lapping and some Do's and Don't
to improve the quality of my workpieces.

Thanks in Advances
Pankaj Trivedi.