Cliff

Default OT - Taken From .....

[
Some of these have got to be fakes, but I have no idea which ones!

"AIM TOWARDS THE ENEMY."
Instruction printed on US Army Rocket Launcher (also claymore mines)

"WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED, MR. GRENADE IS NO LONGER OUR FRIEND."
US Marine Corps journal

"CLUSTER BOMBING FROM B-52s IS VERY, VERY ACCURATE. THE BOMBS ARE
GUARANTEED
TO ALWAYS HIT THE GROUND."
USAF Ammo Troop

"IF THE ENEMY IS IN RANGE, SO ARE YOU."
US Army Infantry Journal

"A SLIPPING GEAR COULD LET YOUR M203 GRENADE LAUNCHER FIRE WHEN YOU
LEAST
EXPECT IT. THAT WOULD MAKE YOU QUITE UNPOPULAR IN WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR
UNIT."
US Army's Magazine of Preventive Maintenance

"IT IS GENERALLY INADVISABLE TO EJECT DIRECTLY OVER THE AREA YOU'VE
JUST
BOMBED."
US Air Force manual

"TRY TO LOOK UNIMPORTANT; THE ENEMY MAY BE LOW ON AMMO."
US Army Infantry Journal

"TRACERS WORK BOTH WAYS."
US Army Ordnance manual

"FIVE-SECOND FUSES ONLY LAST THREE SECONDS."
US Army Infantry Journal

"BRAVERY IS BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS YOU'RE AFRAID."
David Hackworth

"IF YOUR ATTACK IS GOING TOO WELL, YOU'RE WALKING INTO AN AMBUSH."
US Army Infantry Journal

"NO COMBAT-READY UNIT HAS EVER PASSED INSPECTION."
Joe Gay

"ANY SHIP CAN BE A MINESWEEPER . . ONCE"
Anon

"NEVER TELL THE PLATOON SERGEANT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO."
Unknown Marine Recruit

"DON'T DRAW FIRE; IT IRRITATES THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU."
US Army Infantry Journal

"IF YOU SEE A BOMB TECHNICIAN RUNNING, TRY TO KEEP UP WITH HIM."
USAF Ammo Troop
]
Searcher1

Every single one are true!

Searcher1

Eide

Seems unpossible!

Every single one are true!

At least if you're going to post here, post something worth reading or
listening to.

In that respect your last effort was pretty lame, a 3-second sound bite
that was obiously intended to be funny, but was only funny if you were
totally drunk or wasted on drugs. I'll let readers judge it for
themselves. Here again is what you posted:

http://tinyurl.com/ae466

Right, on hearing this I laughed my ass off, not at the comedian but at
you.

Idiot!

Harry C.

Cliff

On 17 May 2005 03:00:04 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

"Eide" wrote in news:wRcie.237$jj.158
@lakeread06:

Every single one are true!

Seems unpossible!

http://tinyurl.com/ae466

What's really amusing is that Gunner & many of the
other wingers will never see it G.
--
Cliff