BW

Default Harbor Freight 90 AMP FLUX WIRE WELDER

I need to get a light duty Mig Welder for tacking light metal panels. Does
anybody have any experience with this Harbor Freight unit???

Thanks,

BW

Gunner

On Sat, 7 May 2005 06:44:34 -0400, "BW" wrote:

I need to get a light duty Mig Welder for tacking light metal panels. Does
anybody have any experience with this Harbor Freight unit???

Thanks,

BW

Worked well enough for me for a couple years until I upgraded. I
simply gave it to a buddy, and he has used it enough to have given it
a good test.

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill

Grounding Rodney Kelp Electronics Repair 43 December 6th 04 01:39 AM
My Air Conditioner -- I don't think I goofed up.... Clay Harryman Home Repair 4 July 3rd 04 05:52 AM
automotive wire size calculator CampinGazz Electronics 1 January 5th 04 07:02 PM
240 volt wiring Charles Home Repair 11 December 30th 03 11:13 PM
replacing old non-grounded (2 prong) electric receptacles David Jensen Home Repair 27 August 26th 03 12:14 AM