Cliff

Default OT - Child Care

Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH
--
Cliff
Halcitron

Cliff wrote:
Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH
--
Cliff

Look for these in the advertisements or labeling.

"Kid tested, Mother approved."
-or-
"Tested on human children, so we could save mice and rabbits, and avoid
a lawsuit from PETA."

:/

Tom Gardner

Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the
tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our misery.

"Cliff" wrote in message
Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:57:40 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH

Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the
tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our misery.

Since when is being brain dead and being kept breathing at
taxpayer expense "quality of life"?
Oops .... forgot about wingers & fundies ....

Since when were these kids dead? Later, eh?
--
Cliff

John Scheldroup

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message news
Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our
misery.

Well fellows with an NRA membership will no longer be good
enough to file bankruptsy after today, as successful a heart surgery
as it was, it got a disease somehow from lifestyle were not sure,
from those of us with a concern for your welfare on Wallstreet
you could not be feeling better.

The president made law a few days ago which says gun owners will
see what our book keepers have known all along, that is our right to
take back the blood which gave you life can be legally broken.

So that we will not permit one more bleeding heart syndrome like
your nail through the chest to file one more bankrupsy and others
like yourself, you can become a more successful NRA member.

Evangelicals must take notice to, between you and us, taking you to
court under the new law will be a breeze no matter how poor you
sons of bitches must be that we are all conservative so were here to help.

Will we seize your mobile home and guns to pay up your debt, sure
that's afterall what saved your life right. Were sending a clear message
that a new world order has it's sacrifices, but between you and us, to keep
other folks happy and your future home a stinking pig **** hole, our freedoms
will be alligned.

Gun owners with open heart surgery will be happier and so shall we,
keep up the good work. Your freedom to carry firearms shall be enjoyed
by all with an NRA membership and their dividends that include paying
your medical bills in a timely manner, keeping your assets and your
trailer home, with our shiny new signed by us gun case will be like a
piece of art the whole heart diseased family can enjoy.

"Cliff" wrote in message ...
Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH
--
Cliff

Tom Gardner

Since when were these kids dead? Later, eh?
--
Cliff

They will be...why wait? They are consuming resources that could better be
used on second-hand smoke victims.

Gunner

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:48:07 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message news
Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our
misery.

Well fellows with an NRA membership will no longer be good
enough to file bankruptsy after today, as successful a heart surgery
as it was, it got a disease somehow from lifestyle were not sure,
from those of us with a concern for your welfare on Wallstreet
you could not be feeling better.

The president made law a few days ago which says gun owners will
see what our book keepers have known all along, that is our right to
take back the blood which gave you life can be legally broken.

Care to translate that into English?

So that we will not permit one more bleeding heart syndrome like
your nail through the chest to file one more bankrupsy and others
like yourself, you can become a more successful NRA member.

See the bigotry.

Evangelicals must take notice to, between you and us, taking you to
court under the new law will be a breeze no matter how poor you
sons of bitches must be that we are all conservative so were here to help.

See the bigotry.

Will we seize your mobile home and guns to pay up your debt, sure
that's afterall what saved your life right. Were sending a clear message
that a new world order has it's sacrifices, but between you and us, to keep
other folks happy and your future home a stinking pig **** hole, our freedoms
will be alligned.

See the hate.
Gun owners with open heart surgery will be happier and so shall we,
keep up the good work. Your freedom to carry firearms shall be enjoyed
by all with an NRA membership and their dividends that include paying
your medical bills in a timely manner, keeping your assets and your
trailer home, with our shiny new signed by us gun case will be like a
piece of art the whole heart diseased family can enjoy.

Care to translate this part into English? Take your meds first, wipe
off the spittle and try it again. Who had open heart surgery and what
NRA members are you babbling about?

Gunner

"Cliff" wrote in message ...
Republicans, Bush FDA or lies ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ld/4038375.stm

HTH
--
Cliff

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
John Scheldroup

wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message news
Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our
misery.

Well fellows with an NRA membership will no longer be good
enough to file bankruptsy after today, as successful a heart surgery
as it was, it got a disease somehow from lifestyle were not sure,
from those of us with a concern for your welfare on Wallstreet
you could not be feeling better.

The president made law a few days ago which says gun owners will
see what our book keepers have known all along, that is our right to
take back the blood which gave you life can be legally broken.

Care to translate that into English?

http://www.foxharbr.com/recreation/a...ea-fishing.jpg

Gunner

wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message news Unless people meet the quality of life criteria of the Democrats...pull the tubes and plugs and mercifully put them out of our
misery.

Well fellows with an NRA membership will no longer be good
enough to file bankruptsy after today, as successful a heart surgery
as it was, it got a disease somehow from lifestyle were not sure,
from those of us with a concern for your welfare on Wallstreet
you could not be feeling better.

The president made law a few days ago which says gun owners will
see what our book keepers have known all along, that is our right to
take back the blood which gave you life can be legally broken.

Care to translate that into English?

http://www.foxharbr.com/recreation/a...ea-fishing.jpg

So besides being an anti-semite..you dont have the nads to back up
what you wrote? Oye..Im very disappointed in you.

Shalom

Gunner