DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-unofficial Border Patrol Website. Interesting (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/103601-ot-unofficial-border-patrol-website-interesting.html)

Cliff April 22nd 05 09:51 AM

On 22 Apr 2005 01:14:50 -0700, "Halcitron" wrote:

I interviewed for a precision assembler job, back in 1999. The pay
would have been $16.50 an hour. Damned good money for me.

You a winger?
--
Cliff

jim rozen April 22nd 05 02:42 PM

In article , Gunner says...

But....rope or barbed wire works just as well, provides more
entertainment and is reusable over and over again. And there is lots
of it around. And telephone poles can hold at least 4 Libs per pole
on the cross beams.

I thought that was gays they did that to in texas.

please reply to:

Gunner April 22nd 05 03:10 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:22:15 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:56:17 GMT
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Just seal the borders between California and the rest of the US, Keep the
riff-raff in California, nobody will notice.

OOOh Tom, Gunner doesn't have that much ammo and might get a little
****ed if he ran out of bullets before he ran out of targets!

Gary Hallenbeck

Just how much ammo do I have? And components to load more?

A serious dent could be placed in the Liberal Population of
California with the ammo in private hands, just in my town alone.

But....rope or barbed wire works just as well, provides more
entertainment and is reusable over and over again. And there is lots
of it around. And telephone poles can hold at least 4 Libs per pole
on the cross beams.

And we can hire illegals to pull on the ropes.

You sir, have a fine, devious, sense of humor. I salute you.

pyotr

EG

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Dave Hinz April 22nd 05 03:38 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:38:32 GMT, Gary Hallenbeck wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:57:53 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to weed out the undesirables, the criminals,
the drug smugglers, the murderers and rapists, those carrying TB and
other third world diseases (note the dramatic increase in TB in the
border states) and so forth?

Just seal the borders between California and the rest of the US, Keep the
riff-raff in California, nobody will notice.

OOOh Tom, Gunner doesn't have that much ammo and might get a little
****ed if he ran out of bullets before he ran out of targets!

We could relocate Gunner in that case. Or resupply him; his choice.

Halcitron April 22nd 05 04:30 PM

Cliff wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 01:14:50 -0700, "Halcitron" wrote:

I interviewed for a precision assembler job, back in 1999. The pay
would have been $16.50 an hour. Damned good money for me.

You a winger?

What does politics have to do with it?

:/

Tom Gardner April 22nd 05 08:09 PM

BLOW ME!

(top posted so as to get the message without having to weed through the crap
you posted)

Your words are not sufficient to communicate ANY intelligent thought, just
drivel, but that's ok, without your drivel, there would just be intelligent
people communicating on this NG...we need the entertainment of your spew to
provoke some often needed comic relief.

However, if you ever manage to come up with an intelligent thought, please
mark it in the subject line like this: "Subject: INTELLIGENT THOUGHT FROM
HALCITRON, PLEASE TAKE A DEEP BREATH" Then post your little thought.

Please put me in your killfile. I'm sure most of us would like to be in
your killfile.

Goto: Message/block sender ....Please!

"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:
BITE ME!

"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner nospam wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to weed out the undesirables, the

criminals,
the drug smugglers, the murderers and rapists, those carrying

TB
and
other third world diseases (note the dramatic increase in TB in

the
border states) and so forth?

Just seal the borders between California and the rest of the US,

Keep
the
riff-raff in California, nobody will notice.

Hi Tom,

Either grow up and conduct a mature conversation or go back to your
****ing sand box and play with yourself.

:/

Halcitron

Tom,
I hate top posters. They demonstrate a lack of knowledge of Usenet.
Which is comparable to their social acumen. Tom, just in case, my words
are not sufficfient, to communicate my thoughts, I'll direct you to
please click on this link http://tinyurl.com/65cg8

:/

Tom Gardner April 22nd 05 08:47 PM

"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:
"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner nospam wrote:
Why can't we just throw the borders open with the stipulation that
everyone
gets registered, weed-out the most blatant undesirables, and make
sure that
SS tax is collected. Problem solved! SS is solvent and we get

good
cheap
labor, they get good jobs. Fast-track new citizens, educate and
train.
These people have more ambition and make a better contribution

than
many
natural citizens.

How many illegals do you have on your payroll, Tom?

:/

Illegal in what respect? Parole violations? Unpaid parking tickets?

Drug
users? Tax cheats? In one way or another, I suppose ALL of my 25

are
illegal. I wish I had some illegal aliens, they have better work

ethics
than most "Americans" ...and can read a tape measure.

No, Tom. Illegal in respect to Federal immigration and employment laws.
Read a tape measure. Is that all they need to know how to do? You might
need to get off their case so much, Tom, and hold weekly safety and
quality training. Does that cost you too much, from the profit margin?
Tell them to measure twice, and cut once. Tell them to back each other
up, instead of stabbing you in the back. Encourage them to ask the
workmates to inspect each other's jobs. What about procedures and
policies, Tom? Are procedures and policies all "word of mouth"? Are
procedures documented and flowcharted? Are procedures and policies
revidsed continually, and reviewed and republished annually. How about
it, Tom, are you doing your F***ing job?

You're probably thinking of the word "bull****" right about now, which
is what your are full of. But, hey, after all, it's your business, not
mine.

:/

You betcha' I'm doing my job! I've eliminated 12 employees in the past year
through higher automation using machines that I designed and built and
out-sourced everything that I can get cheaper than I can make. My job is to
provide the best return on investment for the shareholders, not run a social
service. If someone isn't doing their job to my satisfaction...out the
door, now! If someone can't read a tape because they can't do grade school
math...go get a cheese check, not my pay check. Want more money in your
check? OK, tell me how you have increased my profit. I've finally come to
the conclusion that I'm not responsible for my employees lives...they are
responsible to maintain good health, constantly learn how to improve their
own jobs and their own happiness. Guess what? I now have a better class of
employees that make more money. are happier and more productive. I blame
the school system, labor unions and the liberal anti-family society for
creating the past three generations of non-achievers.

Cliff April 22nd 05 10:00 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:47:17 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I blame the school system,

Wingers wanting science out & the bible in.
Seen what they did to the Texas schools? or
many others?

And, with all of their rants about how good it is
to have guns & make threats, can you wonder that
their kids want guns in school?

Most seem poorly educated anyway so in many
cases it's just good old "family values" and who
can argue with that?

labor unions

Clearly some were badly needed.
How can YOU blem them for wingers (though many
of their members are .....)?

and the liberal anti-family society

You seem a bit confused.
Explain.

for creating the past three generations of non-achievers.

An upsurge in wingers & fundies, per Gunner.
--
Cliff

Tom Gardner April 23rd 05 02:46 AM

wrote:

I blame the school system,

Wingers wanting science out & the bible in.
Seen what they did to the Texas schools? or
many others?

And, with all of their rants about how good it is
to have guns & make threats, can you wonder that
their kids want guns in school?

Most seem poorly educated anyway so in many
cases it's just good old "family values" and who
can argue with that?

labor unions

Clearly some were badly needed.
How can YOU blem them for wingers (though many
of their members are .....)?

and the liberal anti-family society

You seem a bit confused.
Explain.

for creating the past three generations of non-achievers.

An upsurge in wingers & fundies, per Gunner.
--
Cliff

Absolutely! The unions were needed badly but became a refuge for
questionable characters. I have the United Steel Workers Union and they are
only now trying to work with companies and employees to provide services to
the members and benefit their lives and help employers succeed rather than
just being adversarial. Maybe I'm just blessed with good regional reps that
helped set-up USW retirement accounts and training programs that make better
employees and help handle problem employees...they GET it!

The destruction of families in big industrial cities is due to
de-industrialization, a disposable workforce. Now big cities can't attract
quality people and so many have moved out due to the poor school systems. I
wouldn't have my kids in Cleveland schools! Has little to do with politics,
just poor city planning. However, certain factions have a vote advantage if
they have a base that is dependent on cheese checks and can't GET jobs due
to poor education...they can't leave the district and have to vote for
whoever signs the cheese check.

Don't care about people being taught science and religion...how about basic
math and English?

They think to tax the crap out of businesses and build sports arenas and
get legal gambling. I'll move the company out as soon as possible!