ClaudCar

Default Fiberglass sheet

I need to make a lamp shade. From watching extreme home makeover, I
discovered that if I can find fiberglass sheets, I can remake my shade.
BUT, I have no idea where to find such an animal - and Ty Pennington won't
reply to my emails :-)
____________________
Claudia
Totus Tuus
Remove never from posting address
and replace with period
to send private reply.

Fred

"ClaudCar" wrote in message
I need to make a lamp shade. From watching extreme home makeover, I
discovered that if I can find fiberglass sheets, I can remake my shade.
BUT, I have no idea where to find such an animal - and Ty Pennington won't
reply to my emails :-)
____________________
Claudia
Totus Tuus
Remove never from posting address
and replace with period
to send private reply.

If you mean fiberglass cloth that come in sheets then try hardware places
like Home Depot or auto parts stores like Kragen next to the Bondo. If you
mean already formed sheets perhaps Home Depot again in the roofing
department. Or Google return 242,000 hits:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Searc h