Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Stone

Default A/C Maintenance Contract Question

Two years ago I had a long time local HVAC company install central air in my
home. I was very satisfied with the work and the product. It was a very
professional job and I didn't mind paying a bit more to ensure a quality job.
I'm the kind of person that pays their bills and makes sure they workers have
plenty of coffee, etc. and get tips for a job well done.
A few months later the owner retired and sold the company to a huge group in an
adjoining state. Last summer I tired calling the place 4 times over two months
to get them over to give me an estimate on a new oil furnace. I never got a
call back. In todays mail I get an offer for an A/C maintenance contract from
them. I really don't feel comfortable giving writing a check to a place that
can not return a phone call. This is a Lennox A/C unit. Can any good HVAC
company maintain this box or do I have to go with a company who has Lennox
plastered all over their truck ?

Thanks
Steve

Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Slightly tricky plumbing question Andrew Koenig Home Ownership 3 November 6th 03 09:45 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM