Edwin Pawlowski

"Steve Stone" wrote in message
I really don't feel comfortable giving writing a check to a place that
can not return a phone call. This is a Lennox A/C unit. Can any good HVAC
company maintain this box or do I have to go with a company who has Lennox
plastered all over their truck ?

Considering how well they treated you when you wanted to give them more
business, how will they treat you if a serious service problem comes up?
I'd look elsewhere.

Most things can easily be fixed by any competent repair person. There may be
some proprietary Lennox parts on it, but most controls, relays, motors, can
be had at any good supply house.