Tecumseh

Default Leak in Foundation wall

Hey all,
There is a 8" deep circular channel the circumference of a dime that goes
into my poured foundation wall.(from where the forms were used.) It's
cement covering has come off and when heavy rain occurs I have a leak coming
in.
I bought the powder concrete mix and tried to fill the channel completely
but could not and I simply covered the opening up. Is this enough or is the
channel supposed to be filled completely?

Thanks a lot
Tec.

Tecumseh

"Art" wrote in message
ink.net...
Should have used hydraulic cement.

OK,
What is Hydraulic cement ...does it come in a pressure tube that will inject
itself into my wall?
thx IN advance
Tec

Art

We use DAm It brand hydraulic cement the slow setting version. It stops
water and expands as it sets to fill holes. Comes as a powder, you have to
work fast even with the slow setting version. You force it into the hole.

"Tecumseh" wrote in message

"Art" wrote in message
ink.net...
Should have used hydraulic cement.

OK,
What is Hydraulic cement ...does it come in a pressure tube that will
inject
itself into my wall?
thx IN advance
Tec

Deck Set on Retaining Wall jacktripper Home Ownership 5 July 22nd 04 06:22 PM
Ground Electrode & Foundation Replacement (US) Wayne Whitney Home Repair 3 January 16th 04 12:51 AM
Foundation Cracks Bob W. Home Repair 3 December 22nd 03 05:39 PM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM
Retaining Wall in front of another Retaining Wall MCL Home Repair 0 July 11th 03 03:48 PM