Perry Templeton

Default Ceramic tile.

Bathroom ceramic tile, homeowner now hates gawdy color. Not quite willing
to tear out bathroom wall...is there any way to paint effectively ceramic
tile..(the small 4x4 size). I'm not familiar with anything you can do to
them...but I thought I would ask.
Perry

Kyle Boatright

One solution is that you can tile over tile...

Paint is another solution, but is probably just as expensive, and won't last
nearly as long.

KB

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
. ..
Bathroom ceramic tile, homeowner now hates gawdy color. Not quite willing
to tear out bathroom wall...is there any way to paint effectively ceramic
tile..(the small 4x4 size). I'm not familiar with anything you can do to
them...but I thought I would ask.
Perry

ktech

Had our bath and shower painted wish epoxy paint 5 years ago. Still looks
great but it is very sensitive to scratching . Not for kids. Be sure
material is same as used to repair bathtubs.
FMK