Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JC

Default Difficult to change lightswitch?

Hi,
I have a light switch that won't stay in the off position. It's not a
wiring problem; it's the switch itself. I have a white, flat panel switch,
not the black one that you push up or down to turn the light on/off. Is
this something I can change myself? I have no electrical knowledge
whatsoever.

Thanks,
kate

EMCO V-10 (Compact 10) change gears info needed [email protected] Metalworking 0 September 17th 04 03:36 PM
THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE G&M UK diy 1 August 16th 04 10:35 PM
Change a light bulb Usenet Style Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 11:03 AM
Buyers change loan type and requires amendment to contract Bill Home Ownership 7 August 29th 03 07:50 PM
Can you repaint a porcelain sink to change color? Andrew Sarangan Home Ownership 1 July 16th 03 06:03 PM