Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Andrew Sarangan

Default bathtub fitting problem

I am replacing my old bath tub. The old one has been taken out. The space
is 60.5" x 32". The new bathtub measures 59.5" x 32". There is only one
inch of extra space lengthwise. I could remove some support posts at the
plumbing side to get an extra 1.5" lengthwise. That is 2.5" of space. I
cannot get more space without removing all the brand new plumbing that I
just installed. Am I kidding myself that I could move the bathtub into this
space? Any ideas are appreciated.