Slushi

Default FS:Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker

For sale:

Brand new Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker, single pole 20Amp.
Home Depost selling for $74 with tax.
Asking $65

Reason for sale: Needed 15 Amps and cannot return to Home Depost as I
cannot find the receipt.

calls shailesh at 7999039
Percival P. Cassidy

I've returned stuff to HD without a receipt. Only diff is that I get a
store gift card instead of cash or a credit back to the credit card.

Perce

On 03/01/05 01:05 pm Slushi tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

For sale:

Brand new Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker, single pole 20Amp.
Home Depost selling for $74 with tax.
Asking $65

Reason for sale: Needed 15 Amps and cannot return to Home Depost as I
cannot find the receipt.

toller

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I've returned stuff to HD without a receipt. Only diff is that I get a
store gift card instead of cash or a credit back to the credit card.

He must be joking; who would buy a not-new breaker for more than pennies?
And who wouldn't just take it back?

Duane Bozarth

toller wrote:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I've returned stuff to HD without a receipt. Only diff is that I get a
store gift card instead of cash or a credit back to the credit card.

He must be joking; who would buy a not-new breaker for more than pennies?
And who wouldn't just take it back?

Well, I've had them return stuff w/ no receipt--they can look it up (and
have been happy to). However, even they may have a return policy on
electrical equipment since they have no real facilities to ensure it is
still in salable condition...
Craig A. Clarence

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I've returned stuff to HD without a receipt. Only diff is that I get a
store gift card instead of cash or a credit back to the credit card.

Perce

Home Depot in San Diego won't take back circuit breakers, with or without a
receipt.

-Craig