sue

Default Ductless, mini split air conditioners?

Anybody got any info or experience with ductless, mini split air
conditioners and heat pumps? Saw one on TV and have been googling and these
sound just right for our basement remodel.

TIA...

Dr. Hardcrab

"sue" wrote in message

Anybody got any info or experience with ductless, mini split air
conditioners and heat pumps? Saw one on TV and have been googling and
these
sound just right for our basement remodel.

TIA...

http://www.smarterwayinc.com/pages/768194/index.htm

Grey-hound

When I was in Japan (92-96) in the USAF I had a couple of split models for
my house. My Japanese units were used (prev owner)for 4 years and I put 4
1/2 more years on them. They worked great. To buy new they were expensive
but quality units that had gee whiz remotes and temp sensors. Sadly US
markets had nothing that could touch these babies. Real quiet too.
Greyhound