Default Old tub

One of my apartments has an old bathtub the kind that's real deep and
stands on 4 claw looking things. The previouse tenant took the spout so
the water just comes out of a hole in the tub. All of the spouts I've
been able to find get screwed onto a pipe. My problem is that there is
no pipe, some-one told me that the old spouts screw into the hole, but
the people at Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have or know what I
need. Can some-one tell me what the spout is called or tell me were to
get one? TIA

Saphire

Look for a building recycler or the like.
You have a tub worth a lot of money to some folks.
I have clients who are considering driving from South Carolina to
Pennsylvania and back to get a claw foot tub. Apparently, they know
someone who buys and refurbishes them.

TB

G. Morgan

Subject: Old tub
Newsgroup: alt.home.repair
= Oscar_Lives = wrote:

snip offensive URL

That kind of thing might fly in alt.hvac, but I hardly think it's approprite for
this newsgroup. If any of you agree with me you can contact "Oscar_Lives" ISP
at the email address:

Be sure to include complete headers, along with these message ID's:

http://help.mymediacomonline.com/hel.../2002-11-22.02

"The Service May Not Be Used to Access or Disseminate Offensive or Inappropriate
Materials

The Service may not be used directly or indirectly to access, download, store,
post, transmit or disseminate any information or material that is offensive,
threatening, seditious, hateful, pornographic, indecent, obscene, sexually
explicit or profane; that violates law or encourages or aids and abets illegal
conduct; or that is otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate in Mediacom’s sole
discretion. "

"Newsgroups, Bulletin Boards and Other Forums

You are responsible for reviewing the charters, policies or FAQs of newsgroups,
bulletin boards or other forums you use and for complying with their terms."

United States - Missouri - Jefferson City - Mediacom Communications Corp
Reverse DNS: 12-215-225-246.client.mchsi.com

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

PrecisionMachinisT