Al Kyder © ®

Default Just got off the phone with the popes personal assistant.

Monsignor Roly Poly Oly called and was concerned that the tracheotomy
would hinder JP's ability to felate young boys. I swear I just don't
get those fish eaters. They still don't even seem to get the fact that
felating altar boys is a no no. And how am I supposed to know if the
trach hole can be used by said altar boy like the carburator on a big
old wrinkled bong. For God's sake go ask the Mormons or Michael
Jackson. They will know. I'm a Godly man and have no time for this
foolishness.

God Bless,
Al Kyder

G. Morgan