Junior Member

Question Kitchen counter tops

I am in the process of remodeling out kitchen and have been thinking of using silestone for out kitchen counter tops i'm just not sure of the color to choose since you can not get any samples without purchasing the stone 1st or going with someone else to install... so i was wondering if any one out there if you are a designer could help me out just a little since i'm getting frustrated.. I have black appliance with wetlands green painted walls just put down new flooring which is the color of cinnamon rosewoodand stainless steel sink.. cabinets are lighter and will have redone at a later date to match right now they are i believe a walnut finished stain basic cabinet color please help me just very frustrated on what to do thanks to any and all that reply... ttnkitty