Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Zimmerman

Default Mower rained on won't start. ( Make, model tag missing)

Recently someone left our mower outside in the rain and it just
wouldn't start. No spark. Spark plug works. I'd took apart the
carburator and nothing seems to be blocking the fuel supply.

The grass is growing to my waist as I type. We are thinking of buying
the same make and model which is on sale. I believe Honda makes
better movers but we need a mower with power wheels and corner
cutting blades. We have no options but to get the same old new one.
What is causing it not to start?

Thanks