Robert11

Default Which Bondo Product For Repairing A Gause In Wooden Outdoor House Siding ?

Hello:

Thanks for suggestions regarding the use of Bondo for my problem, which I
have
copied below. Appreciate the help and suggestions very much.

Which Bondo ?

Have looked in their web catalog, and they have so many potential
ones to use. Which one would you folks recommend, please ?

Thanks,
Bob
-----------------

Regarding the repair of a house that has T1-11 exterior siding (located in
the Northeast):

The siding has a few "gouges" that I would like to smooth
over with some kind of (I'll use the word loosely) "spackle".

Not too sure what product to use.

What would be good as regards weather resistance (it's an outside surface,
and it gets real cold and snowy up here)) and can be painted, and hold the
paint, well ?

TURTLE

"Robert11" wrote in message
[...]

This is Turtle.

There is a new type Bondo that came out about 5 years ago for cars and really
anything from rubber to metal that will let the paint grab it because it's
eching ability to hold paint. Any Paint and Body shop people can give you the
details of this stuff or I will call a friend of mione who does Body work which
told me about this stuff and get the details. I will post it this evening. There
is just about only 3 kinds and one is the old Bondo , New Bondo with red Epoxie
hardener, and the stuff for fiber glass with Epoxie hardener. This new Bondo is
the best and will stay there for ever.

TURTLE

dadiOH

Robert11 wrote:

Which Bondo ?

Auto body filler. Get it at NAPA or similar type stores.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...