Default Removal of tile-on-concrete from bathroom walls

I have 2 older bathrooms with tile set in concrete on the floor and 4
feet up the walls that I want to remodel. I had done this removal job
in our old house with basic hand tools (chisel, sledge, pry bar). The
memory is not a good one so I do not want to tackle these bathrooms
without the aid of a power tool to remove the wet bed and tile.

I am looking for any feedback from your experiences using these small
rotaty/combo hammer drills, some are called chippers, or is there a
more effective tool that can be rented.

Thanks
Greg

Painting concrete shop walls - color & paint type? Mike Henry Metalworking 22 January 4th 05 04:54 PM
Having trouble removing old ceramic tile [email protected] Home Ownership 2 January 3rd 05 04:54 PM
Need help with off-center shower drain project David Roberts Home Repair 6 November 6th 04 12:15 AM
Laying Concrete Flooring John UK diy 5 September 24th 03 07:15 AM
How soon can I tile a new concrete floor? Andy Hall UK diy 19 August 25th 03 05:38 PM