fundies sux

Default just realized that all my killfiles are 4 webtvers

Isn't that a bit strange?

Bert Byfield

Isn't that a bit strange?

It's probably because they are teenagers.

xrongor

there are many forms of elitism in this world.

one of the dumbest is the webtv thing.

randy

"fundies sux" wrote in message
oups.com...
Isn't that a bit strange?

Matt

By calling the 'elitist webtv thing' dumb, aren't you just adding
another layer of elitism on top of it?

fundies sux

Well...........................DUH!

And not just a BIT strange either

xrongor

google 'second jerk rule'

then **** off.

randy

By calling the 'elitist webtv thing' dumb, aren't you just adding
another layer of elitism on top of it?

Matt

Wooh!

Randy is a bitter, bitter man.

Hey randy - google - 'suck my cock, you bitch ass punk'

then **** off.

Matt

xrongor

guess you dont need to google second jerk rule. you're very familiar with
it.

have a nice day bashing webtv users and then calling others bitter.

randy

Wooh!

Randy is a bitter, bitter man.

Hey randy - google - 'suck my cock, you bitch ass punk'

then **** off.

Matt

Matt

Oh my ... it's worse than I though. A bitter, bitter man who must also
have the last word.

Here comes the clue train.... mr randy.... ready? here it comes....
almost here........... ready.....and......... now!

Chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

I never bashed a webtv user.
I bashed you for bashing people who bash webtv users.

chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

Damn, you missed the clue train again, randy.

HVAC fella

'just realized that all my killfiles are 4 webtvers'

ME: What a koinkydink ; Bill Gates will be crushed , as i am now.

xrongor

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my ... it's worse than I though. A bitter, bitter man who must also
have the last word.

Here comes the clue train.... mr randy.... ready? here it comes....
almost here........... ready.....and......... now!

Chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

I never bashed a webtv user.
I bashed you for bashing people who bash webtv users.

chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

Damn, you missed the clue train again, randy.

i didnt bash anybody. i bashed the concept.

you so busy playing train man you missed it.

randy

Matt

chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

Nobody ****ing cares anymore randy - let it go

chuga chuga chuga chuga WOO WOO!

Damn, you missed the clue train again, randy.

fundies sux

Gee dave, you uneducated POS hack, wanna guess how many of them are
your names?

PS WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO GRASP THE CONCEPT OF WHAT A KILLFILE IS?

I NEVER even see the crap you send to me

SteveB

"Rescate" wrote

Here's a good one!
A couple of years ago I belonged to a moderated group.

Being in a moderated group is like being in Catholic school. Raise your
hand. Wait. Wait longer. Wait longer. Drop your hand. The nun finally
says, "Did you have a question?"

You say, yes, I needed to go to the bathroom, but I just **** my pants and
don't need to go any more.

Be in a moderated newsgroup?

Yeah. Right.

I'm going to ask someone if I can talk.

Steve

eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Metalworking 7 December 22nd 04 09:47 PM
eScrew Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:54 AM
Funny story about metal [email protected] Metalworking 10 December 20th 04 05:26 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM