Dan Simper

Default How to repair nitric-acid - damage ???

I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?
Mikey S.

finish making the explosives, then blow up the house.
problem solved

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?

Percival P. Cassidy

Wait till the nitric acid eats its way clear through to China, then
climb down the hole. You can get yourself a much cheaper new house there.

Perce

On 02/05/05 10:02 pm Dan Simper tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?

xrongor

check if it cracked the floor. use a match...

randy

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?

bill a

wash it down with lots of gasoline.
while still wet, use blowtorch to seal the surface.

bill

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?

U will be assimilated

Use the opening as a crawl space....Betcha the termite hated it

BTY apparently you didn't chill the reaction mixture well enuf when you
added the glycerine to the nitric acid/sulphuric acid mixture...Did it
emit brown fumes of N204?

dadiOH

Dan Simper wrote:
I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric
acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.

What can I do now?

Add cellulose. And a bit of sulphuric acid to suck up the water
created.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...