Rennyboy

Default Wireless audio/video signal sender problem

I installed a 2.4ghz wireless audi/video signal sender from my family room tv
to my living room tv. It is about 30 feet away and no walls. The picture comes
in crystal clear, but the sound is very low and distorted. I used the rca jacks
that came with the unit. Before I go and buy the expensive monster cable type
wires does anyone think that would definetly help? Any help is greatly
appreciated
Matt

I'd go to the mfr website and ask for help first.

Monster cables are an overpriced rip off - I can practically guarantee
they wont help anything.

Greg

I have had terrible experiences with these things too. The repeaters are just
crap. I assume it is just because the FCC requires such low power and limited
antennas