Default Motor Brushes

I am having trouble finding a source for "motor brushes" for a few of
my tools. These tools are not old. For example, I have a 10" Delta
compound mitre saw, but I can't find brushes for it?

I've tried the Delta website, Google, Amazon, Home Depot, and various
other places.

Does one set of brushes usually fit several models? Should I try
calling Delta (or the manufacturer for my other saws)?

Thanks...

Gideon

Both my local True Value & my local Ace Hardware stores have an aisle
in the store with those pull out drawers full of assorted parts - screws,
washers, bushings, BRUSHES, etc. I pull the brushes from the old tool
and go to the hardware store and find a very close match. Bingo - it
always seems to work for me. (The price is very reasonable - usually
$1-$4 for a set, depending upon the physical size)

Tip - Getting ready to throw away a tool with an electric motor or notice
that your neighbor has a few sitting on top of his trash pile? Hand your
young son a screwdriver and a cordless drill and have him tear the tool
apart and pull the brushes for you. Your son will love doing it and you'll
have some adequate brushes for your inventory.

Also, the graphite in brushes is extremely soft. It is often very easy
to replace the graphite portion of your old brushes with a close match
which you have sanded down to the correct size.

Hope this helps,
Gideon

.com...