RB

Default what to do.....

Got some serious chuck holes in my asphalt driveway, and it's going to be a
year or so before I can have 'em permanently fixed.

In the meantime, I'd like to put some kind of temp fix in.

I know there is asphalt cold patch material available at Lowes, Home Despot,
etc.

The question is whether or not I need to fill in the holes with dirt or
gravel prior to putting the patch material on. Or, do I just get enough
patch material to act as filler?

Joseph Meehan

RB wrote:
Got some serious chuck holes in my asphalt driveway, and it's going
to be a year or so before I can have 'em permanently fixed.

In the meantime, I'd like to put some kind of temp fix in.

I know there is asphalt cold patch material available at Lowes, Home
Despot, etc.

The question is whether or not I need to fill in the holes with dirt
or gravel prior to putting the patch material on. Or, do I just get
enough patch material to act as filler?

Follow the instructions on the bag. It will tell you want to do
depending on the depth of the hole. Don't use dirt.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math